My good friend Jenn will tell you that like the Elves, you know, the famous ones who left Midgard for happier climes?, she and others, notably Jean, have left there original post sites. I've been mulling over the same transition, and having used Blogger before, well, I like it and it allows me a bit more flexbility than my first stab at cybernarcissism
(http://360.yahoo.com/profile-I9ikxl0.fa_zYVZ3ghNm8VI-?cq=1)
It allowed me, for example, to post the first in a series of picture essays I've been wanting to add, but could not. Now, if J & J can only tell me how to migrate my older material here...
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
JIM!
I tried to respond to your message inquiring about transferring archives from one blog to another. I guess you didn't get it. Hm... I also "invited" you to be a friend via Yahoo 360 and you don't appear to have responded to that either despite the fact that you have sent me a few messages...Hm...
(Methinks something goeth wrongeth hereth.)
At any rate, last time I talked to jenn about this transferring archives deal, we were both at a loss. She did it by cutting and pasting her old entries (lots of down time at work, apparently) from her previous blog-host to the new one. I decided to wait and see how integral it would be for me to have ALL my blogging history in one place. I can be a bit garrulous (is it still garrulous if I am writing it? Or only when speaking. Somehow I think I was supposed to use "prolific" instead, but I feel like that connotes something far superior than the blathering found on my blogs. End aside.)
Enough of more blathering!
WELCOME! It's good to have you here in blogger land! Does this mean that with the option to load photos we will be seeing more pics of the wee babe? Your fanbase can only hope!
YAY! It's like the Portland Plan, but for our blogs! See, we don't all *live* in the same city, but we all blog in the same, um, blog-city? Soon we'll all be meeting for lunch! Welcome to Blogger land!
And hey, Jim, congrats on getting the bow-ties to understand your life boat analogy. Now, tell me, what does this mean in terms of the Clann Tschen-Emmons leaving Baltimore?
Post a Comment