...anyone is still laboring under any illusions...
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/07/02/bush-commutes-libbys-sentence/
"No M'sieur Plato, the cave is just dandy, thanks."
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rantings, Ravings, and Whatnot
1 comment:
As I pondered the 7th Harry Potter book the other day, and thought about Snape, and whether he'll end up on the side of Good or the side of Evil, as I asked myself this question:
"Do I WANT Snape to be Good? Or am I actually hoping he'll be Evil?"
Sure, as a generally decent, moral person, I'd like everyone, be they fictional or real, to be generally decent and moral as well.
But then, if they're Evil, at least I have the opportunity to be "right."
At least we all get to be "right." AND, if you needed even more of a bright side, we get to enjoy what the Daily Show'll make of these jokesters.
Post a Comment