Is it me or has there been more spam at Blogger (I was tempted to write "a lot of spam" but then it is but a step to "spam-a-lot" and this is not the proper venue for something as exalted as that)? I keep getting these ridiculous comments from unknown parties telling me that they like my site, that "you site lightening smart like us quickly!" Last time I saw English like that I was in Beijing. The thing is, I know for a fact that three people read this site at all, so, well, who are these charlatans I want to know and why don't they market their crap elsewhere? I now realize how indifferently the comment eraser works too...
Google, Blogger, it's getting lots of spam, get on that. If I find you spammers before Google does "you tomorrows cupbottom plug pen cap yoohoo and friendly with stick." And I mean that.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Like your blog I do.
Your problem seen not on my blog I have.
Anonymous comments you already appear to disable.
Google engineer I know. Do something, maybe he can.
NIL--you besting of goodness!!! Will mail copy onto comments of which writing spam brazil do send!
Rats. I was going to try and comment first and fess up as being behind those cryptic messages. Sounds like you already have backup.
I haven't noticed spam on my blog but I have noticed them in my gmail (all tidily corralled into my spam folder of course). I go through them just in case a legit email got mis-categorised.
And here's my question, why do those spammers think that I am going to fall for their tricks when I get five emails a day that start: Hello, I am bored today and a nice girl who would like to...blah blah blah
You know... I think I'll just open this email in my spam folder because I too am a nice girl who is bored today!
Jeanteo! How was Yosemite? I now what you mean about the spam. I get quite few too, all conviently in "spam" as well, but this blog thing is even more ridiculous. I mean, no complete stranger is going to find this thing let alone read it, so how in the world do they think those who write the dang thing are going to fall for it? Stupid really. Hope Yosemite was awesome!
Post a Comment